Sunday, October 12, 2008

Baby girl will definitely be here tomorrow!

So after seeing my doctor on Friday and going into my 42nd week of pregnancy the plan was set that if I didn't go into labor this weekend that at 8 am on Monday morning I am supposed to show up at the hospital and get induced. Saturday I went in for a stress test and everything looks perfect with the baby-- her heart sounds great and she is not in distress so that is good. This weekend was an unfruitful weekend, as I didn't go into labor but I'm looking forward to tomorrow and I can't wait to meet my new daughter.

I am honestly a little scared and unsure about what to expect with the inducement, but I am hopeful and glad that I will have Frank there with me to go through the process. This week was difficult in many ways-- not only physically but also emotionally and psychologically. I have felt really worn out with all the uncertainties. Today I shared with a friend some of these struggles. I was so blessed to have some reassurance that what I am going through is normal and that when it comes time to have the baby I will know what to do and will have the support to do it. So I am trying to lean into a space of faith and trust.

No comments: